Welcome to 5D GROUP
Your local renewable energy experts5D GROUP was born in 2009 of two Directors with one vision; to bring clarity and practical advice on renewable energy solutions for the benefit of all. Based in the South West, and working nationwide, we have an experienced team with extensive knowledge in the renewable sector. Our strength lies in our passion for identifying, designing and delivering sustainable energy projects for our clients.
At 5D GROUP we take pride in getting to know our clients by taking time to fully understand what they are trying to achieve. As a result, we ensure we deliver schemes that meet their aims. We treat each project as an individual challenge using a customer focussed approach to turn dreams into reality. Our design expertise ensures clients get the best possible advice before embarking on any renewable project.
Why 5D GROUP?
- Our expertise covers Solar PV, Solar Thermal, Biomass, Combined Heat and Power, Anaerobic and Aerobic Digestion as well as Ground Source and Air Source heat pumps.
- We are not tied to any manufacturer, technology or fuel so we can offer truly independent, expert advice to tailor a package specifically for you.
- We seek to represent your best interests at all times and have significant experience in designing bespoke renewable energy systems in a variety of business sectors.
- Each system is treated as an individual project and our wealth of practical experience enables us to integrate any renewable technology into any system whether this be a domestic, commercial, community or a district heating scheme.
- By working closely with other professionals we enjoy the challenge of designing the best renewable energy scheme for each client.
- We provide unbiased advice on the best solution for you. Our experience, expertise and passion to design and install renewable energy solutions, coupled with our ability to think ‘outside the box’ helps us deliver true value to our clients.
Struggling to find a viable use for the heat produced by your CHP units.Our Organic concentrator will reduce your liquid digestate volume by up to 70%. It is not a drying process, there are no emissions to air, or noisey and expensive fans to run. Its a 100% liquid based process… Read More >
David Cosford, Managing Director of 5D Group was the founding member and inspiration behind the cycle challenge to Bordeaux.New @ExeterChiefs Cycling Club formed theexeterdaily.co.uk/news/business-… @Exe_Foundation #Exeter #Devon pic.twitter.com/8yP6VgMwH1 Read More >
Whilst renewable electricity has grown rapidly to 25% of our power, renewable heat lags in the single figures and presents a much tougher challenge. Heat pumps play a key role in the Department of Energy & Climate Change (DECC) strategy but questions on their effectiveness have… Read More >